Monday 17 September 2012

Such a Perfect Day

While I was still buzzing about the wedding, and got my hands on the first batch of photos, I created this layout:


A very, very simple layout, but quite effective (I hope!)  Since the happy couple were sat at a table signing the register with a beautiful table arrangement in front of them, I simply continued the flowers out and over the photo.


The bow was made from the ribbon that was tied around the beautiful bouquet that I was presented with at the wedding:


See what I mean?  Very simple.  I used the last sheet of Bazzill spotty card that was left over from creating the wedding stationery - originally about 12 sheets of 12 x 12 (and in case you are wondering, yes, I have now also made the thank you cards!) and teamed it with kraft just like the invitations then just added lots of flowers :)

Carole x

4 comments:

  1. Stunning layout! Such a beautiful Bride and Handsome Groom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Carole! The simplicity lets the photo speak for itself and I love the way you continued the flowers.
    Beautiful!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Carole - just perfect (no pun intended!)

    Gillxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite out of the 2 as its my wedding colours, i love the way the flowers have just come alive, stunning work Caz, thank you.

    Love you, Joannie xx

    ReplyDelete