Sunday 14 October 2012

Beautiful Bridesmaid

I know I said in my last post how I have to stop scrapping wedding pics now, and I have, for the time being at least - this is actually the second one I did, I'm just not so good at blogging!  It might be a different matter if, and when, I get my hands on some of the official photographs from the wedding day!


I wanted to keep this one fairly simple, with just one embellishment, a huge sparkly flower like the one that all the bridesmaids wore in their hair on the big day (hope you can see the one in Alex's hair in the photo).  I wasn't sure where to place a title (come to that, nor what that title should be!) but then it was pointed out to me that maybe the journal card was enough, and when I thought about it, I agreed!  Thanks Emma :)


Carole x

4 comments:

  1. Perfect LO Carole! Love the papers, love the fact that you let the photo stand out and love the flower !
    Hugs xx
    p.s. Doesn't Alex look beautiful...and so grown up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, beautiful card layout.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful LO Carole - and how gorgeous is your girl? Beautiful photograph.

    Gillxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo in love with this page, that journaling card was indeed enough, and it's so pretty you didn't need thing else. Love the banner stack and the glittery flower, just beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete