Thursday 6 February 2014

Soggy Sisters

Here is something I wouldn't have been brave enough to tackle a while ago! Just recently my neglected watercolour paints have seen quite a lot of action! I drew a circle then painted it in two different colours to coordinate with my photo, picked a few papers and did a few more splats and there you go!  Although I am new to using "wet stuff" on my layouts, I love this one! (My sister isn't so keen on the photo though!!!)


As a follow up to my last post, I was rather silly and forgot to take a photo when I met up with the birthday girl, but here is the birthday card I made for her:


Carole x

3 comments:

  1. What a fun page! Great photo and I love the splats!!
    Cool card too..I really must get back to card making and experiment with different styles.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO and card Carole, love the wet technique, not that I would try it, as will look like a child done it lol, yours is fab, well done.

    Love the colours too and tell you sister she looks fine lol but notice you were hiding more under your hood lol)... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous layout and your fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete