This layout was the result of a prompt called "rough around the edges" - we had to look at the edges of our papers and use border punches, distress inks, distress tools etc. I was OK with this one, I don't mind a little bit of ink around my edges, so I just went for it big time (normally I'm much more subtle!) I sanded some edges (including the photos) and generally just inked it up - I might even have added some splats IF I had the right ink to splat!
I also used papers from three different companies on this LO - normally I like to play safe and stick to paper collections, so I really am trying out new stuff with this class!
Since this LO features my boys, now seems like a good time to update you on their progress. Last week, they went to the vet for their little boys operations. This was unfortunately not as straight forward as it might have been, as very sadly, Pickle has been diagnosed with a very defective heart, and has been given a poor prognosis. Therefore, he can't have an anaesthetic like Arnold can so we didn't know if it would even be possible, but as he had to go for another heart scan anyway, while he was sedated for the scan, they whipped them off. We are all devastated about his condition as he is such a lovely little chap - they both are, so now that the initial shock and sadness has worn off, we are just committed to loving him as much as we can while we have him, and will try to make his little life as happy as it can be.
Ham Common – feat. Papierprojekt’s Moment-Stempel
5 months ago