This post contains a couple of things that I am happy about - at last I have managed to work out how to crop a photo so that whatever I am photographing my layout on is minimised :) This has bothered me for ages and ages, and it was only when I read another blog post about creating collages in Picasa that I was having a play and worked out how to do it (getting it from Picasa to my blog was another matter entirely - thanks Alex!) So hopefully all my layout pics should now be slightly more professional looking!
The second thing that I am happy about is the actual layout! I found a piece of patterned paper that was like a shelf of books, and this was one of the titles. I have had this picture waiting to be scrapped for ages and when I saw the book title I knew that the two had to go together. I am really pleased with this one, and it came together quite quickly :)