Tuesday 16 November 2010

Happy Birthday Mum!

It was my Mum's birthday a week or so ago, and I just realised that I hadn't blogged the card that I made for her!  In the absence of any new crafting (sad face) here it is:


Having been very excited about doing my Christmas Journal, I am now beginning to worry that I won't be able to keep up with the crafting.  I still really want to do it, so will needs lots of encouragement please!  Alex has said that she would like a photography project, and so she is going to take all the photos to be included in my journal, and hers will be a photo journal - that should help keep me going too!

Carole x

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy, Carole, well done, like the look of your mince meat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Carole.
    I'm still gathering bits and pieces for my journal but haven't actually "done" anything yet - slapped wrist.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole

    What an absolutely gorgeous card. Must start my journal this weekend. Nice chatting to you the other day.

    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card carole, well done and fingers crossed you get to do your journal...xx

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card hugs alma xx

    ReplyDelete