Thursday 9 February 2012

All Boy

It's been a while since I managed to actually do a layout, so was delighted when I managed to squeeze some time in yesterday, after a lovely day spent with friends, to do just that!  I knew what picture I wanted to scrap, and had fully intended to break into and cut (yes, actually cut, shock horror!) my new Basic Grey Picadilly papers but they just weren't right for the photo (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!)  Instead I found some papers in my stash that are very old, but I thought that they worked, and were boy related.


The papers in question are Crate Paper Zoom Collection, and although from 2007, I still really like them, despite what some people may think (and you know who you are!)  Loving the huge chunky wooden button, and just loving the photo and the little boy that Hayden was - now a nearly 15 year old 6' 2" teenager!

Carole x

6 comments:

  1. Hej Carole! I really like your layout, even that you used "old" papers ;) They fit perfectly to the picture! I even can see a triangle!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..... glad im not the only one!!!
    Was so looking forward to some piccadilly, but your OLD papers work really well too :)

    I can also see the triangle, very Shimelle like!!!!, looks good...maybe Picadilly might come out to play over the weekend?!?!?!?

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Carole and well done on using up stash! You were totally right not to cut into the BG papers....lol!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, adorable layout Carole.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Carole, I love how you've used up some old papers, although I can't wait to see what you do with Picadilly. I'm just working on making my own background paper from some very old boy scraps, not sure how it's going to turn out yet, cringe! Such a great photo, and love how cut "ribbons" and circles! I'm home with all 3 kids today (how dare those teachers have a non-instructional day!) and probably won't get anything done, so wish me luck. Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love the way you've use up papers...

      your LO's always look so clean and tidy, my scraps would look a mess, lol...

      well done...xx

      maria xx

      Delete