Sunday 29 April 2012

Aga Envy - Smash* Page


My second double page of my Smash book!  This one came together quite quickly :)  I have a thing for Agas.  Have done for ages.  I would love one, and it would totally suit my house but, who knows?!  They are jolly expensive ... maybe one day!

In other Smash news, my order of two further Smash books arrived yesterday, the red and the pink, but I'm now thinking that I might love the orange one even more.  Might have to get one of those too!  Actually, it's been quite a week for ordering new stash :)  Haven't had a big spend up for ages!  Now, when I get the chance to craft, I have trouble deciding between Smashing or scrapping ... and if I HAVE to make a card for a special occasion, well that just delays making the decision!!!

Carole x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO, love the concept of putting down your heart's desire! I loooooove the look of the Aga, too, but it's not something easily come by around here, or something that would look good in every house. When we lived in Dawson City, we took a tour of a 100 year old house that was well within our budget to buy, but we really didn't have a clue how to fix it up - it was insulated with sawdust! Still, have always wanted an old house like that to fix up, an Aga would look perfect in that!!! Big hugs, and so glad you're smashing along with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must start my Smash book...love these pages Carole.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pages Carole, just like looking at a beautiful Homes Magazine :) So pleased you're enjoying smashing :) and yes, although I wasn't sure at first, I think the Orange is a must too!
    Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow carole fab double pages, lol them...

    well done for getting another 2 books... I will bring the orange one along on tuesday for you to have a nose... I'm sure it will push you into buying it, lol....x

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these pages Carole!!! you're very very good at smashing!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeeeee it!!!!!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pages Carole! I will definitely start mine :)

    ReplyDelete