Monday 26 November 2012

A Christmas Carol(e)

Finally, I have decorated the cover of my Christmas Journal :)  Surprisingly, it turned out quite like I had imagined it might and had planned in my head:


Also, I cut into some of my brand new "Holiday Style" papers - a scary moment, because I love them so much, but I am really looking forward to using them and making a lovely Journal to treasure.  Love that pom pom trim and that glittery paper that I cut the star and snowflakes from - it's glossy and smooth and not like sandpaper (it's actually a sheet of wrapping paper that I found in John Lewis so there is loads of it and I intend to use it a lot throughout my journal!)

What do you think of my title?!  There is no point in having a Christmas themed name (even though I was born in April!) and not using it (well, just this once anyway!)

So, I think I am nearly ready to go.  I will make my pages as I go along, sometimes kraft based and sometimes patterned paper - so exciting.

Can't wait to see what everyone else has done so far/will do as we go through December :)

Carole x

1 comment: