Wednesday 14 July 2010

Gentle Giant


I've done it! Another Scrapbook page! And a lovely lunch out with a friend! The wet dog walk this morning wasn't so good, but my day improved dramatically after that.

It was only fair that I had to treat Ollie the same as Tilly, and so he was the subject of my new LO. I have used Basic Grey Granola papers and vintage buttons from my stash, along with a gorgeous blue glitter button from my Foof a la buttons.


Tomorrow won't be quite so easy to craft due to DS having an orthodontic appointment, but I'm hoping to make at least a card ... and am still giving much thought to having a go at jewellery making (maybe that's why I have managed to do two LO's because I have been thinking about something else entirely!)

Carole x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO Carole! Ollie is very cute!
    Hugs,
    Sue xx
    p.s. love the papers (it's one Basic Grey collection I don't have!lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fab LO carole, love the top photo of ollie he looks so cute, lol...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole

    What a gorgeous LO. I love the colours you've used. What an absolutely gorgeous pooch Ollie is - does he want to come to Scotland for a holiday - he'd be very welcome!!!

    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Carole, what a beautiful layout and beautiful doggy!
    Suzie xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout and wonderful doggy too! Love it!!!
    Suzie xxxxx :)

    ReplyDelete