Thursday 3 May 2012

Around Our Home ...

Not sure why, but this Smash page is my favourite so far :)  It just seems to work (for me anyway!)  I love how it is so full and so busy but with lots of things that I love!!!  I think it also helps that the papers were lovely green graph paper, a lovely blank canvas:


I also used my new alphabet die for the title, and remembered to include a cute paper clip (keep forgetting them and now I have a lovely big bag of them thanks to Maria!)



Hope you like my page too!

Carole x

6 comments:

  1. More scrummy housey bits to drool over, love it! How cute are those hens? Love them too! I bet it looks fab on your dresser Carole, where can I get one? he! he!
    Lovely to see you're enjoying smashing so much Carole (I knew you would :)
    Looking forward to seeing more!
    Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Carole! Love the business and the chickens too! They are fab! Can't wait to see your next creations! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Smash book all come together! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, sorry carole, had trouble posting again, so did the dots first, hehehe...

    fab pages carole, in fact I CAN SAY they are even better in the flesh as I was lucky enough to see them when we met up on Tuesday..

    it was great seeing both you and Alex again, and we must do it again some time...

    look forward to seeing more pages, hugs...xx

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I like this one too! I love how you've cut some elements out, and your new alpha die (what brand, please?) and that paper clip is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete