Thursday 31 May 2012

Tilly's Nose

Knowing that I wasn't working this week while recuperating following my operation, I set myself a little challenge.  I obviously didn't know quite how I would be feeling, but was hoping that a little light crafting might be achievable - and I had four spaces left in my current scrapbook album.  So, could I produce four new scrapbook pages to fill up my album?  Happily, I can report that as of today, I have done six!!!  Now if only I was as good at blogging ...


For someone who dislikes the colours yellow and orange, I do seem to be using quite a lot of orange recently, but only because the photos I am selecting seem to be calling out for it!

 "Schnozzer" is a word that we have occasionally used for the noses in our family (no idea why) but then our dog loving parcel postman came one day and was feeding my dogs dog biscuits from his pocket and exclaiming over both of their "schnozzers" because his dog has a black nose and both of mine have brown ones!!!  The word has been in use in our house a lot more since then!!!

Carole x

4 comments:

  1. Great photo of Tilly and I love the LO - great use of white space.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't like orange? Why not?! Looks great on this page, perfect contrast to the green background, and I love the photo!!! How've you been feeling, my friend? Hopefully nothing too serious! Nice that you can get some guilt free crafty time in, hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery, Rox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, I just found your delightful blog. Your journal excited me, because I can tell that you actually journal in it. I started journaling to be able to leave behind a story of my life. A story for my daughter and granddaughters to enjoy after I'm gone. My husband, too, should I pass before him. After I started blogging I started also adding artful pages, which I sometimes post, but the real reason was for my lovely girls, and that part of my journal is just for them. I love how you have added photographs and really personalized your walk through life.
    The photo of your white dog, looks a lot like my Butchy, he is my little companion.
    I am your newest follower. Please accept my warm invitation to visit my blog and hopefully to follow me, too. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still having trouble posting carole, can only do it replies the same with jeanies blog too...

      love your LO and the story behind the word, lol..

      well done on your others and hope you are still being waited on, hugs, xx

      maria xx

      Delete