Saturday 16 February 2013

My Boy

I normally find the sort of paper that I used for the background of this page really awkward to use, so wanted to have a go.  It's not like I don't like the papers, just can't use them!  My friend Angela just loves these papers and will choose them over normal papers every time, but not me.


My boy has grown up so much since this trip to Corfe Castle and is now no longer a little boy but a young man.  A young man with lovely straight teeth (even though we haven't yet been finally signed off from the orthodontist due to one particularly naughty tooth that keeps moving).  I do love these pics though :)

Carole x

1 comment:

  1. love it carole and the papers they really DO go well with the photos, well done in choosing them...

    I wish my LO looked as good as yours :( I started one last week and it's just photos M&L onto the main sheet, lol... cannot seem to do different layers or papers like you...

    anyway well done and great to be able to actually comment, am going to try and comment on the other LO :) xx

    hope you are feeling better, xx

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete