Thursday 5 August 2010

Clean and Simple


I tried something else new today in my Crafty Corner - it's good to take yourself out of your comfort zone, right?! I had a go at a clean and simple card. It's just not me! I had to add the green mat, then another white one, then embossed the actual card! And still I'm left feeling like it needs a little more! I do love that the three vintage buttons can shine instead of being abandoned with all my other old buttons, but do I love the card? Probably not :( Still, I tried it!

I did make four other cards today (two lots of two, as ever!) but since my crafting might be thin on the ground over the next fortnight I will save those to post at a later date!

Carole x

5 comments:

  1. I rather like it Carole - it's good to try s'thing different occasionally.
    Sue xx
    p.s. still haven't made the card I need for Saturday - OH thinks I'm cutting it fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card carole, I like simple cards (like me, lol)... looking forward to seeing your other cards, when you post them...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your new style of card Carole.
    Jackie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your clean and simple card. And the pics of your four footed family are all gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its good to try something new and its worked out well

    ReplyDelete