Tuesday 3 August 2010

On the Mend!

Having been poorly for a whole week now, it's nice to be able to report that I am finally on the mend - must be, I had the urge to craft this afternoon! I managed a card (which I can't share yet) and my set of four ATCs for the August swap (my last crafting session was when I made my July ATCs so cutting it a bit fine for the month of July!)

I have resisted hauling out my sewing machine and dragging it to my Crafty Corner, but today was the day (must've still been poorly afterall!) So I had a little play and then sewed my ATCs! I love it! My sewing machine is now tucked under my desk, so expect more sewing!


The theme for August is Butterflies, so I found out my funny little die that seems to me could be a bee, could be a moth, could be a butterfly, but I quite like it whatever it is! Also used one of my very favourite paper sets of all time, Basic Grey Sugared, and made them from scraps which is just so satisfying!


All being well, the kids are going out tomorrow, so I'm hoping for a bit more crafty time!

Carole x

3 comments:

  1. You're well ahead of the game this month Carole!
    Great ATCs and it's fun sewing on paper isn't it?!
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole

    So glad to hear that you're starting to feel better missus. Love your work and especially the stitching - it looks fab.

    Gillxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pleased you're feeling better carole and just LOVE your ATC and the sewing, not tried it myself yet...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete