Saturday 14 August 2010

More Sewing

Well, the weather here has been hit and miss this past week. We managed to get to the beach on three days and to Southampton and particularly Ikea and John Lewis on one of the wetter days. This however, means that we have lots of things still on our to do list, weather permitting next week! Our most exciting plans are for Alex's birthday when we are heading into London for the day and are going to see "Wicked"! Can't wait!

I did manage a couple of hours in my Crafty Corner yesterday when I made a birthday card for Alex - will show that to you when she has opened it! In the meantime however, here are another couple of cards that I made last week when I was still practising sewing on my cards (will probably have to practise all over again when I eventually get back to crafting!)



Carole x

4 comments:

  1. lovely cards carole and hope next weeks weather is better for you, we had rain yesterday first time in ages...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are lovely, I haven't tried that yet, one day I will! Hope you are all well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards I love the colour combo I love how you combine sewing with cards, it works so well hugs almaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Carole! I must get my hands on a sewing machine and try this, they're wonderful!!!
    xxx :)

    ReplyDelete