Friday 10 December 2010

Christmas Journal - 10th December

Just another regular day here - I'm really having to come up with lots of ideas to journal about on these regular days - any hints gratefully received!

So today features the only member of the family who hasn't yet appeared in my journal (he's been mentioned but not seen!)  He is Ollie, our Italian Spinone.


He just loves to snuggle up in front of the fire!


Since the fire was mentioned, it seemed like a good opportunity to include this photo that I was desperate to include somehow!  It is on the reverse side of the journalling which I popped into the envelope.


It's not a great photo, but I love it (and I stood outside in the cold for ages to get it!)

Carole x

3 comments:

  1. LOL, well done with the sweep photo, love it, so unusual.

    love page 10, ollie and your fire, lol...

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Carole!
    You've just helped me for the odd day this week when nothing much happened - photos of Max snuggled on the bed or the sofa! Thanks!
    Hugs,
    Sue xx
    p.s. have you been taking photos of shopping related to Christmas? So far I've got the special cheeses we always have and the crackers. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photos and bless yes Ollie so has earned his right to sit by the fire

    ReplyDelete