Wednesday 8 December 2010

Christmas Journal - 7th December

Sorry for being a day late with this post.  Yesterday I had planned on writing my christmas cards and then doing a journal page about that very festive of activities.  Sadly I didn't actually get started on the cards until 3.30 p.m. and then got on a bit of a roll with them, so didn't get to do any of my journal yesterday.

Never mind!  I did it this morning instead!


I thought about sticking one of my actual cards into my journal, but that wasn't going to work so I used the embellishment instead - holly leaves and three red buttons which I sewed onto the journal spot.

Right - now on to today's page!

Carole x

5 comments:

  1. I love this page Carole - that holly embellie is stunning.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute Carole! Love the embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on keeping up to date, so far so good and fab page I got mine to do but I have printed yesterdays and todays photos so all is good I love those colly leaves almax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Carol, lovely embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. another lovely page carole, love the holly and well done on writing your cards out, (can you pleased come and do mine, pleeeese)...

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete