Monday 13 December 2010

Christmas Journal - 13th December

I had no idea what to journal about today, and as I have been working quite a lot recently, this is causing me to be behind with my Christmas preparations and this in turn is making me a little bit stressed (and tired!)  Is anyone else finding time to journal a bit difficult, or is it just me?!  BUT, I am really loving how it is beginning to look and just know that if I can finish it, I will love, love, love it!!!

So, I used a photo of 3 Wishes, the card shop where I work here in our village (although actually I worked in the Ringwood shop today!)  I took this photo a couple of weeks ago when we had the snow, it has all gone now.  Working is certainly playing a large part of my Christmas this year!


I think I'm getting the hang of simple!!!  I even hid a small journalling card to keep it really simple.  Although it is simple, I do quite like it!

(Journalling reads : Working here is what is causing me to be so behind with all my Christmas preparations this year!)

Carole x

5 comments:

  1. Simple but very,very effective Carole - love the swirl embellie!
    Hugs,
    Sue xx
    p.s. just off to feed the cake one last time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple - but simply lovely! Sorry you have to work so much, hope you soon have a few days free. Sometimes I am glad to be a pensioner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but fits what you did that day so well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole, I really love this one - the swirl looks fantastic! Yes, too bad you have to work so much, but it is good to document it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another fab page, love the way you've hid the journalling, as val said 'simply lovely'...x

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete