Tuesday 21 December 2010

Christmas Journal - 21st December

Today I got two very important things done - the food shopping including the turkey, and I finished the gift wrapping.  I have NEVER before been this late with my wrapping!  I was hugely relieved that the Waitrose lorries had managed to get through to Ringwood and I bought everything on my list that everyone said they wanted because it felt like Christmas to them (OH pork pie, DS little sausages wrapped in bacon , DD Pringles! and I wanted/remembered everything else, like Stilton, red cabbage, cranberries, satsumas and parsnips)  Spent a small fortune, but it's only Christmas once a year!

The kids and I also went to the dentist this morning, no work needed thank goodness!

This afternoon I finally finished my wrapping.  I made a start last week when I wrapped everything for everyone who lives here as I was struggling to hide the gifts.  It feels good to have done that and the food shopping!

So, todays journal page is another simple one that came together quite quickly.  I wanted to do circles instead of the usual rectangles, I used a left over piece of my actual wrapping paper and included one of my handmade tags.  Was unsure where to journal, so added it straight onto the actual page.


Hoping to get into the kitchen tomorrow on my last day off before the big day ...

Carole x

3 comments:

  1. wow carole another fab page, you are doing so well... good luck with tomorrow...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on being so organised Carole - love the cicular photos.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, after reading what you have bought, I think I will be popping by, sounds good! Have a lovely Xmas with your family, and perhaps time to rest and relax! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete