Wednesday 8 December 2010

Christmas Journal - 8th December

Two posts today!!!  I have never posted twice on my blog before today!

So, nothing much Christmassy happened around here today, so I journalled about a pre Christmas event that happened a couple of weeks ago.  Thanksgiving seems to me to be such a lovely day, and it's such a shame that we don't get to celebrate it too!  However, with the American branch of our family over visiting, we all got together.



Along with the Christmas gifts that we exchanged, my SIL had also very kindly brought me over some essential American supplies (Tollhouse chocolate chips, Levi jeans and STASH!!!)  Yippee!

Carole x

4 comments:

  1. great idea carole, but where's the photo of the stash, lol...

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stash photo please Carole!
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, the pocket looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab photo and essential gooodies sound yummy

    ReplyDelete