Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas Journal - 24th December

I've been playing catch up today and have managed to do the Big Three pages - all of them double pages for the most important days of my Christmas Journal.  My main problem was choosing which photos to include - ideally I suppose I would have gone with maybe four per double page spread, but there was no way I could whittle them down!






I made a little pocket to pop a couple of extra photos into, along with the journalling and used a few more embellishments than usual - well, it was Christmas Eve after all!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

Carole x

3 comments:

  1. fab pages carole, love the photos and the journalling...xx

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos and the journaling Carole. Hasn't Morris got a lead?lol We used to have one for our very first rabbit. :)
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Carole, you've done a great job staying on top of this project! I haven't even looked at my photos from the big 3 days, and I know I'm going to have a hard time whittling it down, too. I really like your pocket idea, and your family is so cute, they look soooooo happy here!

    ReplyDelete